Surrounded by more than 70 Dahlia cultivars and numerous festive plants commonly associated with the season, this Lunar New Year will be unforgettable with a trip to our magnificent floral display.
The most spectacular form of horticultural expression, Mosaiculture is the art of composing a motif, an image, a picture or a sculpture using carefully selected and pruned flowering or foliage plants. It has its origins in the embroidered flower beds (often termed “carpet beds”) which composed Renaissance gardens. Spot our various displays of Mosaiculture around the Flower Field when you visit Dahlia Dreams!
"Find the Missing Zodiac" QR Code Hunt Terms & Conditions
1. To qualify as a valid entry,
2. The winning entries will be randomly selected.
3. This contest is open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and those living in Singapore, including holders of employment passes, work permits or dependent passes. Proof of residency may be required when purchasing tickets or when entering conservatories.
4. Employees of Gardens by the Bay, media and creative agencies, vendors are not eligible to enter the contest.
5. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
6. Prizes: 5 sets of Gardens by the Bay vouchers worth $80 per set. (Voucher terms and conditions apply.)
7. 5 winners will be selected and announced on 10 Feb 2020.
8. Selected winners will be notified for detailed particulars, all information requested must be provided to facilitate the prize collection; should there be no response from winners within 2 working days, the prize will be given to the next entry.
9. The selected winners must present proof of ticket purchase for visit to Flower Dome between 24 Jan to 9 Feb 2020 or Friends of the Gardens membership card to qualify
10. Gardens by the Bay reserve the right to change any term of the contest without prior notice and to substitute any prize with one of similar value.
11. By taking part in this contest, you understand and accept without condition that Gardens by the Bay may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit whilst according to your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
12. Gardens by the Bay shall not be held liable in the event that the contest is terminated or scaled-down or otherwise modified for any reason or cause beyond the control of the company.
13. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram. Except for any liability that is stated by the law, Gardens by the Bay and Facebook and/or Instagram (including their respective officers, employees, and agents) are not responsible for, and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the organiser’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access of third party interference; (c) any entry that is later, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking of free tickets.
Chinese New Year 2020 Ticketing Promotion Terms & Conditions
Usher in the Lunar New Year with an array of festive programmes, interactive art exhibits and a pop-up market only at the Gardens!
From sweet treats to delightful feasts, tuck in to our dining specials as we celebrate Lunar New Year with you and your loved ones.